Monday, March 9, 2009

Alexandria's 2nd Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Alexandria! We had to have a party to celebrate. My grandparents all came over for dinner, cake and presents! I love presents! Oh, and cake too!
Good morning everyone! It's my birthday! Guess how old I am?............. 2!

Ok, now I'm ready for my big day ~

Can you believe how big we're getting?

My birthday cake ~

Time for presents! I love presents. I don't know who was more excited - my older brother and sister or me?!?! Let's just say I got a lot of help opening them. My sister Karynn made sure I had a great chair to sit in.

Can we open these things yet? Enough pictures already Mom!



I got lots and lots of babies! I love babies! Dad, Karynn and Shane are helping me put together my baby stroller in the background.

I couldn't be happier than with 4 headbands and a new baby doll and stoller from Grandpa and Grandma Larson.


2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Glad she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting!! My Logan will me 2 at the end of this month and I just can't believe it. Let's do lunch sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete