Sunday, April 3, 2011

The weather has been so nice we thought we'd roast some marshmellows and have a nice fire in the fire pit.....It was great until the wind picked up. The smoke was burning our eyes. Karynn found the goggles and we continued enjoying the smores.






_______________________________________________________________



Our beautiful Lexie had a big fall from a bunk bed at the her babysitter's house this past week.

Of course she picked out the brightest pink cast color they offered.


_____________________________________________________________








I have started a new goal to make wheat bread for my family. This is my first attempt at it!

3 comments:

  1. it's so nice to see you blogging again! Great to see your mom out and about, I'm so sorry to hear what she's been going through. Keep blogging so I can keep tabs on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that bread looks delicious! Also just wanted to say 'Thanks' for talking the last few days. I sure appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having a lot of fun! (Other than Lexie's fall off the bunk bed) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete